Last updated: [15th of January, 2024]
What are cookies?
Bluelarks’ parent company UAB Agmis (afterward referred to as “We”, and “Company”) is committed to protecting your information. We comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws governing the processing of personal data when processing the data that we collect in our Company.
Who is responsible for protecting my information?
Your data controller: UAB Agmis;
Our legal entity code is 301425669;
Our address is Savanorių pr. 321C, Kaunas;
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why do you collect information about me?
We collect, use, and store your name, surname, and email address to properly administer and respond to inquiries, requests, and complaints we receive.
- We are under a legal obligation to keep records of the Company’s activities;
- For the protection of our legitimate interests – if necessary, we may use your data for the protection of our legitimate interests, including our reputation, before the courts, pre-trial dispute resolution bodies, and other competent authorities.
What information should I give you and why?
When inquiring about the contact email addresses, post, or other means of communication listed on our website, you should provide us with your name, surname, email address, telephone number (if any), the subject of the inquiry, and the information relevant to the inquiry. After submitting your inquiry, you may be asked to provide additional information about yourself for us to be able to properly respond to your inquiry.
We collect and store information about you lawfully because:
- if you make an inquiry, request, or complaint to us concerning a contract concluded between us or to conclude a contract between us, this data is collected to perform or conclude the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR). If you do not provide the requested data, we cannot conclude the contract;
- if you have made an inquiry, request, or complaint to us for a reason other than the conclusion or performance of a contract – we have a legitimate interest in administering the inquiries we receive (Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR);
- we have a legal obligation to keep records of inquiries, requests, or complaints received (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR);
- we have a legitimate interest in asserting our rights before the courts or other authorities (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
Do you collect special categories of data about me?
Special categories of data about you are not collected and if it is not relevant to a complaint, request, or inquiry you have made or plan to make, please do not provide it.
Do you share my information with other entities?
Information about you may be passed on:
- to companies providing legal services, and law firms to the extent necessary to protect our legitimate interests;
- to bailiffs, insofar as this is necessary for the recovery of amounts ordered;
- to our service providers, such as companies that provide us with communication (email) and data storage services.
How long do you keep information about me?
Your information will be protected:
- if your request relates to a contract we have entered into, we will keep your information for 10 years after the end of the contract;
- if you have made a complaint, request, or other inquiry to us that is not related to the conclusion or performance of a contract, we will keep it for 1 year after the receipt of a response from our Company;
- documents submitted to courts or other dispute resolution or law enforcement authorities will be kept for 1 year after the final decision;
- court orders, bailiff’s warrants shall be kept for 10 years after the end of payments.
What action can I take regarding my information with your Company?
If you wish to take the action set out below, please contact us as set out in section 8. Please note that these rights may be subject to exceptions and limitations provided by law.
- Request access to the information we hold about you if we process personal data about you from which we can identify you;
- request the rectification or completion of the information we hold about you;
- request the erasure of information about you where:
- We process your data based on consent;
- we are processing your data unlawfully;
- We are processing your data based on our legitimate interest and you contest our legitimate interest;
- Your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- we are under a legal obligation to erase information about you;
- request us to restrict the processing of information we hold about you where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to the processing of the data, you object to the erasure of unlawful processing of your data, or you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- challenge the collection, use, and storage of your information by our company where we process your data based on legitimate interests as the basis for processing;
- request the export of your data if you have provided the data to us in a structured, commonly used format and have consented to the processing of such data or we need to process the data to perform a contract with you;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time;
- complain with the State Data Protection Inspectorate (more information at vdai.lrv.lt).
How can you help me?
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints about how we collect, use, and store data about you, we are here to help. If you need our help, please contact us at email@example.com.